AOML & HRD researchers presented 4 presentations and 2 posters at the 2016 AGU Fall Meeting.
- Robert Atlas, Application of Observing System Simulation Experiments to determining requirements for space-based missions
- Hua Chen, S. Gopalakrishnan, and J. A. Zhang, The Role of Shallow Convection and Deep convection in the Intensity Changes of Hurricanes
- Evan A. Kalina, J. Cione, G. Bryan, D. Lenschow, and C. Fairall, Power spectra and eddy dissipation rate measured by the Coyote Unmanned Aircraft System in Hurricane Edouard (2014)
- Jun A. Zhang, L. Bucci, K. Ryan, D. Emmitt, C. O’Handley, R. Atlas, and F. D. Marks, The Boundary Layer of Tropical Storm Erika (2015) Observed by Airborne Doppler Wind Lidar
- Bachir Annane, B. McNoldy, S. M. Leidner, R. Hoffman, R. Atlas, and S. Majumdar, Impact of CYGNSS Data on Tropical Cyclone Analyses and Forecasts in a Regional OSSE Framework
- Kelly Ryan, L. Bucci, J. Delgado, R. Atlas, S. Murillo, and P. Dodge, OSSE Evaluation of Aircraft Reconnaissance Observations and their Impact on Hurricane Analyses and Forecasts
Copies of the 4 presentations and 2 posters are available online at ftp://ftp.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/pub/blog/seminars/2017/AGU-2016.zip.